Taming Your Depression
As you probably know by now, I have bipolar disorder and facilitate a Bipolar and Depression Support Alliance meeting in Portland. To help the group, I compiled a list of the tools I’ve used to combat my depressions.
Here are the first five.
- Delete fantasies of past and future– cut them dead
- Figure out the names you call yourself and stop them as soon a you can.
- Staying in the present (a variation of the first two suggestions)
- Telling your mind so shut up
- Uplifting music and avoiding all down music– Shostakovich, country
There are 102 more for $11.97