- 04/18/2018 Ways to be more creative (cont)
- 04/15/2018 Ways to be more creative.
- 04/11/2018 How famous writers get over blocks...
- 02/26/2018 5 Tips for Overcoming Writer's Block
- 02/19/2018 More tips on breaking writer's block
- 02/08/2018 Some tips to overcome writer's block...
- 01/08/2018 I can now read Joseph Conrad
Subscribe to our feed!
Category Archives: Book Reviews
Robinson studies geniuses and his book is a study of ten geniuses in field ranging from science and film, to music and literature. Because the sweep is so grand, he cannot find similarities. For example, he says there is no … Continue reading
This book is broken into two major divisions: how to write (characters, scenes and much more) and specific help about what kind of work your are writing– novel, play, screenplay, journalism. The book is inspirational. You realize that your difficulties … Continue reading
It is one of the best writing books for a novelist, although it is written entirely for actors. The notion that your main character must want something very badly and then face obstacles is also the advice given to actors. … Continue reading
by Mark Levy, BK Publishing, San Francisco, 2010 (Second Edition) This was the book I discovered when I was recovering from surgery. It had been on my shelf for a few months. It claimed that I could get my best ideas … Continue reading